LA CITY DUCKS PLAYER FORMS
1. The Youth Tackle Football Release/Waiver, Code of Conduct Agreement and GCYFL Player Contract will be collected at the Drillz for Skillz Camp on June 12, 2022.
2. The Physical Form and Proof-of-Age Document (if required) will be collected on the first day of practice. See 6 below for Proof-of-Age Document requirements.
3. If you are unable to attend the camp on June 12, ALL FORMS and the Proof-of-Age Document (if required) will be collected on the first day of practice.
4. The Physical Form must be filled out, signed & stamped by a doctor, physician or nurse practitioner. You can use the GCYFL physical form or one provided by your doctor or other healthcare provider.
5. Proof-of-Age Document: All new participants in the GCYFL must also provide us with an official stamped birth certificate or a valid passport to participate. No copies, faxes or scans will be accepted. All proof-of-age documents will be returned after book certification on August 3, 2022. Returning Ducks or GCYFL players from another chapter will not need to provide a proof-of-age document again.
No child may check out their equipment for the Fall season until we receive all documents.